Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Settling In

I have now been married for 2 and half months and am just getting around to settling into our own place!!!! We have moved everything in and are starting the painting process, which is taking much longer than I thought it would. First, the green color I got for the living room/dining/kitchen from Wal-Mart was wrong. They gave me a turtle poop green color when I wanted one called Alligator Skin. It is a really dark green color. :-( So tomorrow I have to go back and get that fixed. What I really need to do though is just stop being lazy and get it done!!!

In other news though, we have a PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His name is Jones and he is precious. However, he is a really really big handful! He is only 2 months old and full of energy. Hopefully soon I will be able to post pictures......once I figure out how to do it. haha

Anyways, that's all for now.....battery is about to die, so til next time!!!

HDB

No comments: