Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sleepy Puppy

So, I'm home alone right now since JCB is in the field. Tonight while I was watching a movie, Jones kept running back to the bedroom and whining......I had no idea what he was doing so, aparently he was tired and wanted to go to bed in his kennel.....haha so cute!!

I haven't been alone in a house for a LONG time......It has been over a year and I have to say......I don't like it as much as I used to. ha I enjoy having a husband at home with me. Even if he does get home super late, it's still nice to have him here.

In other news, I have been really busy today! I painted half of the kitchen, the other half will be done tomorrow when the wall paper gets taken down. I also painted the blue wall in the living room green to go with the rest of it. Unpacked another box that I have not seen the inside of since I lived alone a year ago......I forgot all the things I had. One thing in particular, was a set of wind chimes my mom got for me from CO. I hung the outside on the porch this afternoon and I have been hearing them all day. There is something to be said about the sound of wind chimes, especially when they are on YOUR front porch. It's a really cool feeling.

Only one more week til the hubby gets back. I can't wait! I already miss sleeping next to him and just sitting by him on the couch!

Til next time,

HDB

No comments: