Tuesday, March 23, 2010

First time alone

I don't like being an Army wife right now. My wonderful husband as left me for 1o days to go on a field training exercise. No fun!!!!! I know he doesn't want to be there so I really can't be mad at him about it, but still.......I'm just a little sad. hahaha.

In other news, my in-laws are here to visit, yes even though the hubby is gone! It's all good though. I have some really nice chats with the M-I-L and the F-I-L gets along just fine with the military/history channel. It will be a short visit but still a good one.

The puppy is doing well too.......still not house trained all the way, but then again we have only had him for a little over a week. He is very active and playful. He loves to eat anything and everything....just like the hubby. haha Jones has just recently found his voice and loves to bark at me while we are playing....it is super cute. Then again, what about a puppy is not cute?! haha

That's all I have for now. Hopefully I will be busy this next 10 days getting the house done. I would love to have it all painted by the time JCB gets back from the field....that would be wonderful!

Til the next time!!
HDB

No comments: