Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Puppy Interaction

We finally had one day of no accidents in the house so I decided Jones needed a reward....so where do you take a puppy for a reward, well to PetSmart....DUH!!!!! So, first the day started with the drive to PetSmart. We went without a kennel and let me tell you.....a puppy in a car without a kennel....not a good idea. So we finally park the car and as I'm trying to get out Mr. Scaredy Cat doesn't want to get out of the car. Finally we get to the door of the store and that scares him too because of course he has never seen an automatic door. Not only that, but there are people coming in and out.....Oh My that is really scary too. I finally coax him into the store and we begin to walk around, well I am kinda dragging him at first. Once he gets over the whole, "I'm a weinnie" gig, he does really well in the store. No peeing on the floor there and he even sniffed in the direction of a couple of dogs, all which were bigger than him. Overall we left the store with a new toy, two new bones and the knowledge that he weighs 17.8 pounds. Big fatty!!!

Just another day in paradise!

Until next time
HDB

No comments: