Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stress and Shopping!!

Boy have we had an exciting couple of days. First we find out that our request to transfer has been sent to the wrong office and that it won't be sent to the right office until Dec. So technically we are still going to Germany in Jan. However, my amazing husband to be, being the awesomeness that he is, e-mailed the right people and tempted them with cookies.......Did this work, you ask!! Well of course it did. The branch manager was super sweet about the whole thing and basically said that as long as everyone if ok with the swap then she would try to have it done by next Friday. So, Lord willing and the creek don't rise, Ft. Bragg NC here we come!!!!! Of course, I am holding my breath until next Friday when we get the 100% yes from them, because as I have come to learn about the Army, they like to say one thing then do another! It has been interesting! I knew I should have stuck with the Air Force, sorry Dad!! hehehe Just kidding!

So today, since I was in a better mood, mom and I went shopping!!!! That always makes me super happy! Let me just tell you, I was going more to just window shop with mom and show her a few things I'd like to have, I mean hello Christmas is coming soon!! Anyways, so we go to Hobby Lobby, need I say more?!?!?!?! They were having 50% all their scrap booking stuff, paper, albums, stickers, stamps. You name it, it was on sale!!! And buddy did I stock up!!!! Now all I need is for a wedding to take place so I have some pictures and I'm ready to go. Guess I have to wait 62, almost 61, more days!! It will be tough but I think I can handle it.

So I have church tomorrow and then another week at work........let's see what it has to bring!!!

Until next time!
HDW

No comments: