Thursday, October 29, 2009

Frustration

So today I have ALOT of frustration. Apparently I still don't know where I am going to be living and I don't like it one bit!!! So what if I like to be in control of every situation in my life.....is that so wrong? This is where I'm coming from. The paperwork that was put in was not put into the right people. So the people who got it are saying, we aren't sending it to the right people because it's too late. So JCB is trying to get in touch with the right people to get this mess up fixed, however, since he is in class all day and the only time he could call was at lunch, guess what, the right people were at lunch too..........so, we have gotten no where. I just wish this whole matter was done and over with and I was already Mrs. JCB and living with my baby! Is that too much to ask for?

No comments: