Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lots to catch up on

I'm taking a little break from work to eat lunch, and can I just say.......I LOVE FOOD!!!!! I seriously don't know how I don't weigh 300 pounds!!! Speaking of that, last night I ran on the treadmill for an hour.......it was good. I think I went like 4.5 miles, so as you can tell, I wasn't running too fast....just a nice steady jog. I'll hopefully be doing the same thing tonight!

Dad has a sprained ankle. Poor little thing!! He is hobbling around so sad and pathetic looking......he doesn't like it when I make fun of him either, but hey, I'm his daughter, that's what we do!! :-) Love ya Daddy!

Little set back for the lil sis. She won't be going to the nursing program in Jan, but she will be going to the surgical tech program where, I'm assuming she will help cut people open----vomit!! She will be amazing no matter what she does. I think she is the only one in the family that got the "medically help people" gene. I so couldn't do what she does on a regular basis! I am very proud of her!!!

Since I am pastey white right now, I went to the tanning bed last night and got to lay in it for 6 whole minutes......watch out y'all I'm gonna be black soon! haha Not really. They didn't want me to burn since I really don't have any kind of a base tan at all. So I will be going back tonight to do 10 mins this time. Gotta look good in the white dress on Jan 1.

So they found a replacement for me at work yesterday. She will start on Monday so I can start showing her what I do....I should be done training by Wednesday! hahaha Ok just kidding. My last day of work will be on Dec 18th. I am so excited because then the following Monday I will get to see my soon to be husband.

Speaking of him, JCB is doing well in AZ. Other than the fact he misses me like crazy.....ask him yourself, he'll tell you! He had to work on some kind of physical test thingy today that he is coordinating and then he has a briefing.....I mean geez they have briefings like EVERYDAY. Apparently this one is really important though because it's like a midterm for him. He will do great though!! I just know it.

So only 52 more days!!!! The count down is getting smaller, but it still seems like forever away. I realized the other day that I will have only spent like a week and a half with JCB while being engaged. The rest of our engagement we have been apart.....totally not fun!!!! Oh well, it's part of our life now and I wouldn't change it since in the end I get him! I know it's cheesy but so true!

That's all for now. That was alot to update you on! Hope you have a great Tuesday!! Mine's half way over!! Whoo hoo!!!

HDW

No comments: