Thursday, October 22, 2009

Start again!!!

So, I'm sitting at work again on a Friday with absolutely nothing to do. If you saw my desk you would know what I mean. All I've got here are some pens, a cup of water, calculator, computer, phone and two very amazing photos of me and my honey!!! That's it, no work, no bills to pay......nada!! So I thought, well I'll just go online and read some more blogs, I find them highly entertaining and a great time passer! Then I remembered I started my own a long time ago and just haven't done anything with it. So I have a "new years resolution". I'm going to keep up with this blog from now on.........hopefully! :-) Even if no one reads, it will be a great way to pass my time here at this very slow job!

So in the last post I wrote which was ages ago it seems, I mentioned a new fella!! Well, this fella and I are gettin hitched! Whoo hoo!!!! We only have 70 days to go, not that we are counting or even sending each other photos of the number each day............ So anyways, this fella and I are gettin hitched and I am so excited. I can't even tell you how stinkin' blessed I am to have him in my life! We are both absolutely retarded and love every minute that we are together! Though that has been not so much in the past two months that we have been engaged, seeing how that the day he proposed he left me for Arizona......but it's ok, I got to go see him a couple of weekends ago and it was probably the best weekend ever!!!! But now we are both back to the "real world". Sitting at a desk all day doing nothing but missing him like crazy for me, and running like crazy and learning all kinds of military stuff for him. All we have in common now is that we are crazy about each other and can't wait for Dec 20th when we finally get to see each other again! On that day, my heart will be made whole again! At least for a little while!

So we have the wedding on January 1st, 2010, (cool huh, 01/01/10....I love it!) After that, we go to Jamaica for 7 amazing days, to relax and just enjoy each other until our crazy life kicks in. See, before the 1st, I will be going crazy, between going to Jax to be with his family before Christmas, then coming back to my family for Christmas and then getting all the last minute details, plus all the catering and the cake done for the wedding, I am definitely going to need that Jamaica trip!! So after our amazing get away, we will be back to the real world to move to either Germany or North Carolina, still not sure which one, and then we get to start our new lives!! We have a lot on our plates right now, but all I can think about it what is going to be happening in 70 days, when all my dreams will come true! I'll be marrying the man of me dreams that day and all with be right in the world! ha

So, I'm sure you will be hearing a whole lot more of the wedding planning, getting ready to move, my ultra boring job, and of course the agonizing count down til the day my life will begin!

Hope you enjoyed it! Until next time!!

HDW

1 comment:

JLN said...

Oh my gosh! I hope you move to NC!! We've talked a lot about moving to Raleigh when we come back!! What happened to Kentucky?? Oh, please move to NC that would be so cool!! Love you!