Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's only Tuesday?!?!

Not much of anything new to report today. The week feels like it is dragging on and on and on. Could have something to do with this crazy rain that won't stop and the coldness of my office that is just making me want to curl up in my bed and watch a movie with some hot chocolate and popcorn. I know, off mix! But oh well!!

On my to do list this week for the wedding is:

1. Get all the fabric for the decorations purchased!!
2. Get the music for during the ceremony picked.
3. Get a play list for the reception put together.

So far on my list, the fabric has been ordered and should be here by Friday! It's super cute by the way! However, on the other end of my list..........ugh I didn't know picking music would be so hard. It's like I don't want to pick the wrong song because if I do then it will ruin the whole day. In acutallity I know it won't but still, it's alot of pressure! JCB and I don't really have the same taste in music so it's hard to pick something for the ceremony that we will both like, and something that my amazing bro won't mind singing. Because he is, singing that is. There was a deal made, either he helped with the grooms cake or he sang a song....well I'm buying the grooms cake so that just leaves one thing for him to do........... :-) he so loves me! ha

So, anyways, back to my pickle....I need help! What music should I play at both my reception and ceremony?? Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!

HDW

No comments: