Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh how we take things for granted

The last few days at my house have been a little warm......ok it's really been stifling! Our A/C has been going down the whole for a while now but it finally quit on Thursday. I mean you know it's bad with the dog and I are sitting int he car int he garage to get cooled off! Poor thing, he thought we were going for a ride but we just sat there. Oh well, thanks to the A/C company we are now in a cool house! WHoooooo hooooo! I can not take a shower and still feel clean when I get out. It's awesome.

On another note, it's been 14ish days since JCB left and I am just waiting and counting down the year til I get to sit on the couch and watch tv with his arms wrapped around me. It really is the little things in life you don't realize how much you love them until they are gone. I don't care if he wants to watch the stupidest show on earth, Top Gear, I'd sit right with him and love every second of it!

So I'm off to GA tomorrow to visit with my family and it's going to be great! We are heading to Six Flags this weekend and I'm going to do some shopping with my sis! I can't wait! It's been too long since we had girl time. Hopefully this weekend will help the time go by fast til I get to cross another week off my list!

Well, that's all for now. I'm off to take a shower in my air conditioned house! Oh I'm so excited!

HDB

No comments: