Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hot Feet

On one hand I am happy that JCB tried to teach Jones some fun and exciting tricks, but when it's 100 degrees out side, I don't really want a 45+ lbs hairy dog laying on my feet...ya know what I mean?! This will be a great trick for the fall and winter months, but right now....come on dog.....lay on the marble fireplace! I do have to say, Jones has been a great help since the hubby has been gone. He is really good for a laugh and at night he cuddles with me in bed. That is definitely a plus in my book! One thing he has been doing the last two days, is smelling my flowers. I picked some from my front yard and made a couple of arrangements. Here is a super cute photo of it!!



So what is the point in having to re-take the drivers test when you move states?!?! I mean, I have been driving for 7 years, with only a few issues......so why does that have to be completely redone!? NOT COOL!!!! Luckily, I don't have to change my DL to the new state because I'm married to an active duty soldier! Whoo hoo!!! I just have to go back to GA and get my name changed legally!

Anyways, that's really all I have to say this time around. Maybe something exciting will happen to me soon and I can blag all about it.......But I'm pretty sure that won't be so. For now I'll just leave you with another photo!! I sure do love my hubby!!!



That's one of my favorite engagement photos!! Thanks J. Anne Photography!

HDB

No comments: