Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

Since Wednesday, someone in our house has been sick and it is slowly making it's way through the family. I really wish it would end NOW!!!

On other news, Danielle and Scott were in town for Thanksgiving!! With all the sickness going around we had a slight change of plans for our dinner and ended up staying home. Since we didn't plan on staying home this year, we had done ZERO shopping. So what did we have for dinner.....ham, potato casserole, fruit salad, sweet potato casserole, corn, and rolls. No turkey on Turkey day.....and it was still good!!!! Also because of our sickly states, we had to cancel my bridal portraits this weekend. Very very sad. Hopefully I'll be able to reschedule for next weekend.

In a mere 33 days, I will be marrying the love of my life!!! 33 days still sounds so far away, but compared to where we started at like 140 something.....it's so much better!!!!! In 22 days my life will be better when I actually get to see him again and then 11 days later, the rest of my life will begin! I will finally be a MRS!!!! Updates on where we will live, NONE! But it's ok, because whereever it is, I'll be with him!

That's all for now!
HDW

No comments: