Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Double Doser

Earlier JCB called me not having a very good day.....someone in his group messed up on the breif that they had and so he failed it. His part was right though. The captain pulled him aside a little later this afternoon and told him, don't worry about re-doing the breif, I know you've got this. YAY!!!! Let's just say JCB was in a way better mood when I talked to him a second time!!!

On another note.......:-( Let me just start with that. He called branch to see what the deal was with this stupid order change thing and they told him, it should be done within two weeks.....even though a week ago last Friday, they said It should be done by next Friday, which would have been last week.......... grrrrrrrrrrr!!! All I have to say, is I think someone is praying that I learn patients, and I wish they would quit!!!!

HDW

No comments: