Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life as of late

So I used to be real good at keeping up with this but for some reason I just have been lazy......or maybe nothing exciting has happened in my life that I want to share with the world....ok the two or three people that read this. ha

Today marks 3 months down and only 9 more to go.....I guess this is kind of getting me ready for being pregnant now with a 9 month wait.....right?! Either way, in that time, JCB and I will be whole again! I can't hardly wait for it.

Speaking of JCB, We have recently celebrated our 9 month anniversary. It's crazy to me to think that this time last year I was engaged and waiting to marry the man of my dreams and now today, I have him (kinda). God is so stinkin' awesome. He really knows what he is doing.

I babysat last night for the first time in over a year and a half. My last family had 6 children and I loved watching them. Last night though, I watch two little boys who were pretty easy to entertain. I really didn't have to do much! Why is it though, that at 830 when they were in bed, I was exhausted?!?! I used to do this all the time with more children. Am I getting old or something?!?! I hope not. This should be a regular thing so I hope I can get my energy back!

Other than all that, I have been working on getting all my christmas shopping done, though I still have lots to go. Marrying into a family just as big as mine means a lot of people to shop for. Today I am working on making a present, so we shall see how it goes.

Til next time!
HDB

No comments: