Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back from Vacation

So we are finally back from vacation and boy did we have a great time! It was long and much needed but by the end of the two weeks, I was ready to be back at my house! I definitely missed it! So here is a rundown of our little vacation and what we were up to in Florida!

First we went to JCB's parents house in Jacksonville. We had a wedding to go to of one of the groomsmen in our wedding, and if you read my last blog, you know how that went. :-( After that, Janette, my sister in law, had many events planned for us. JCB and I went to the gun range and shot a ton of bullets....let's just say, I was AMAZING...here is the proof!





See the bulleyes?!?!?!?! Those were both with handguns. The first one was a 38 Revolver and the second a 9 mm Automatic. But I must say my favorite to shoot was the shot gun.....Here's a photo for ya!



So other than the gun range we went to the beach, ate a ton, and just hung out with his family since he will be leaving soon! It was all about my hubby and his family time.

After a week in Jax, we went to Panama City for a little quality time with just the two of us. We stayed at a little villa right on the beach and it was wonderful. We didn't do anything special just went to the pool and shopping and spent time with each other. It was truly something we both needed and it will be remembered for the next year while we are apart.

We met up with my family after that weekend and spent time going shopping (again), tanning, playing in the pool, going on the boat and see dolphins, and of course, my mother, sisters and I went to the spa......AMAZING!

Since being back we have been pretty lazy, other than JCB going to work and me going to the gym. Vacation sure does make you eat alot! We have less then two weeks together before he leaves, but tomorrow we will have been married for 6 months and it is such a wonderful thing! I love him so much more than the day I realized I loved him.

Ok, sorry about the mushy stuff.....off to the gym now. Until next time!

HDB

No comments: